Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm really confused right now

ok so those of you that are really close to me or to debi, know that we haven't been speaking for the past, well, two months. and tonight she called me when i was hanging out with vanessa, one of my friends here in chico, and it was kind of awkward for me. ya know? i'm really confused, i don't know if God said, "oh debi has done all she can in your life right now," but then said, "oh wait, she's not done, you have stuff you can learn from her." or what is going through his mind right now. its all very confusing, especially to me, since i believe that everyone comes into my life for a reason and when there purpose is done they kind of fade out of the picture, usually much to my dismay. but she called and it was kinda like old times, ya know? we just kinda fell back into our old thing like nothing had happened, and i think that may have been wrong cause something did happen and i was very confused during the phone call and i don't know if i'm wrong for feeling that we shouldn't have acted like nothing happened. i don't want to spark another fight or anything, but i'm kind of confused. i don't know what God is planning in my life, but i just have to trust him, as usual

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think she might just want to talk to you, she probably doesn't talk to other people that much, and probably misses your friendship, i dont know, thats what i got from your post