Thursday, January 8, 2009

hmmmm

its curious isn't it? how we (well at least i) can feel happy, ecstatic even, i feel like dancing and singing and bouncing, i feel happy and giggly, i want to laugh out loud and just be loud and crazy and happy, but i also feel like crying my fucking eyes out. i have a vague idea where the crying feeling is coming from, and i KNOW that i need to get over him, and that whole thing that happened. i mean JEEZ its been 2 MONTHS, i should totally be over this, but i can't, usually i'm a fighter, if someone breaks my heart, i suck it up and move on, and yeah i've tried to do that, and i have, to a point, but usually after 2 months my heart doesn't ache anymore, but this time it's different, and this is also the first time i've ever liked a guy with a girlfriend, well first time to my knowledge, and true in my defense i didn't know that he had a gf when i told him that i liked him, and usually if i find something like that out, then my i back off, immediately, and then my feelings fade relatively quickly, i'm not one to fall for someone else's guy, but this time its different...................ok this was SO not the point of this blog, but w/e, i tend to let my mind go crazy in these things and the focus tends to shift, hahaha, well that's me i guess, lol

No comments: