Tuesday, December 2, 2008

it can't be possible

to be this sick when i've had symptoms for less that 24 hours, it just can't be humanly possible. and yet here i am, which snot running out of my nose, a dry, scratchy, sore throat that hasn't gone away since 8 this morning, and a splitting headache that hasn't gone away since about 1 this afternoon, that makes me feel like my head is going to explode. i almost skipped my last two classes today because i just couldn't deal with it anymore. i somehow fought my way through it, which turned out to be a good thing cause i found out what was going to be on those finals. and instead of going home and going to bed before my dance class like i was planning, i somehow got dragged into watching a movie with erin and joey and going to get mail and visiting kaleen and getting dinner with erin. not that i object to finally getting hang out with ppl, its just i needed to sleep, oh well. i went to dance class and jolene, my teacher, tried to make me ask someone to dance and i was like "no i'm sick" and she's like "what are you doing standing, GO SIT DOWN" so i did, with my metaphorical tail between my legs, i can't believe i just got chastized for trying to make an effort, with out being outgoing of course, then she's like "come here" so i did and she's like "i want you to take notes when we do street hustle" and i was like "on what? i don't have paper, i don't bring my entire backpack" (yes i can get away with talking back to this particular teacher, but this one is about it) and then she asked me, "how many classes have you missed?" and i'm like "none" (except i held up my hand like a zero, but yeah) and she's like "go home....well wait till i go over what the final class will entail, then go home" and i was all "i think i'll stay until the end of the street hustle lesson" and she's like "street hustle isn't till the second hour, go home." so i said "ok" yeah and i came home, after she talked about outside dance events, make up events, ballroom dance night, the final class (not really a final) so yeah after i got home i thought i would get a little better after resting a little bit, i was like "what do i do, i'm usually in class and i'm bored, i could go to sleep, but i don't have to get up tomorrow so i don't really wanna get up at 6" yeah so i talked to ppl and made tea and drank tea and some milk (to try and coat my throat to heal it a little bit) and now i think i'm gonna crash for the night..........................yeah definitely going to sleep now. NIGHT!!!! <3

No comments: