Monday, December 15, 2008

i've decided............

that my piano final is going to kick my ass. i have less than 24 hours to practice major and harmonic minor scales, ALL of the chord progressions, learn my harmonization exercise in TWO keys (and i don't even know if i have the chords right) AND learn/memorize my solo recital piece (and i can do both hands, just NOT TOGETHER) and get it down so well that i can do ALL of this in SIX FUCKING MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!! there is NO WAY in hell i can do this, maybe i'll just give up and retake piano 1 next year. OH and i need to find time to write my English paper, eat and sleep, FUCKING A!!!!!!!!!! at least i'm not all that worried about my theory or aural musicianship finals. but piano is going to KICK MY ASS!!!! i'll be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad when this week is over, actually i'll be fucking ecstatic when tuesday is over. yeah that's basically it. have a good fucking day.

No comments: