Monday, December 8, 2008

what the HELL am i supposed to do NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ok so i finally told tyler that i like him, and i sent this:

1) i know this is not exactly the classiest way to go about doing this
2) i know you probably get this a lot from all your fans
3) i also know that you probably already know, because i'm not subtle at all, i try to be, but i fail miserably

but this new, semi-interesting fact is that i like you, as more than a friend. you can take it or leave it, but i'm selective with guys that i like. i've given this a lot of thought, and i wanted to tell you in person, when i introduced you to my friends at the chico idol finals, and during the chico idol semi finals. actually i've been toying with the idea of telling you since you told me you were transferring schools. i really do want to know your reaction to this, obviously, or else i wouldn't have told you. ok i've gone on long enough, just please message me back, asap anyway, cause i know that you're busy. thanks

<3 amanda

he responded with this:

:) well my reaction? basically just surprised you actually told me! no one ever does that anymore haha, but yeah i could tell :p and i think its awesome you had the guts to be straight forward with me about it :)

that didn't tell me an effing thing!!!! what do i do NOW????

3 comments:

Christine said...

If he liked you back he would have said so. You DID just ask for his reaction, and that's what he gave you.

Manda Panda said...

not what i asked, i asked what i should do

Christine said...

That was just my reaction when I first read through. But um...I don't know, it's not like you can really follow up on it. Like I said before, if he wanted to pursue anything then he probably would have said something suggesting that in the message back. Or at least "let's talk about it" instead of/in addition to what he said. So there's nothing that you can really do unless he wants to talk about it more.