Friday, July 4, 2008

fourth of july

ok so i was woken up by my cats causing mayhem in my room. my sister thought it would be a fun way to wake me up, yeah i hate her, anyway they were runing everywhere bending my blinds and eating my flowers and knocking over my coke bottle vase for said flowers. at one point he, max, ran over my head and pulled my hair, how i'm not entirely sure. anyway that sucked and then my grandma didn't want me to drive to the parade with my sister and was all worried and shit, so then when we got her agree to let me drive, we had to go over to my mom's house and wake her up so that she could write a note so i could actually, legally drive my sister today. so that was fun, not. then we got to the parade and she went off and did her thing, which kinda annoyed me, but w/e and i talked to barb at the snow cone booth and i saw kelly marie, i missed her, i haven't seen or talked to her since caravan last year. oh and i talked to gibby, that was fun, i hung out w/ the twins, all three of them (jeremy, justin, and nathan). and then i came home and made salsa, which i think james copied the recipe down wrong cause it doesn't look right, it still tastes good, but yeah it doesn't look the right consistancy, but it's still good, i need to confront him about that. i'm getting ready for a barbecue and hopefully suzannah is coming soon cause talking to my family about autism is kinda a downer. but yeah that should be fun? and then i'm going to the fireworks with same family except then they will probably be drunk and a whole hell of a lot more fun. but still annoying, just a different brand of annoying. oh and we were confronted by a creepy homeless(?) guy that has always kinda freaked me out, it doesn't matter that everyone says he is harmless, he is still freaky. so yeah that is/was my fourth of july. HAVE A GOOD FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Yay Suzannah!

I have decided that she is the next person whom I'm going to convert to the blogosphere.

-Nathan