Thursday, July 3, 2008

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PASSED MY DRIVER'S TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is one of the best days of my life, and the best week of my life continues, only now it is the best two weeks of my life so far. omigod!!!!!!!!!! i took in in vallejo and it was on of the longest times of my life, it was crazy, but now i'm hella happy. oh and to everyone that cares, namely nathan and anyone else, i promise that i will start to write in it so all y'all can know whats happening in chico!!!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

YAY YOU BLOG NOW! :D And congrats again, though I think I only said "yay" before...but YAY again as well!

Caity said...

hey! congrats! that's very exciting, and it makes a lot more sense that it's you, because i used the link off myspace and at first i thought it was suzzanah because your profile picture as both of you. i couldn't figure out how suz could have gotten a drivers lisense :)
i just got a blog too (click on my name)! they're very exciting!