Thursday, July 10, 2008

FUCK

so i spent the night at my church for game night. that was fun, we played apples to apples for like 2 hours or something, we watched the pilot episode of Firefly, kinda sorta watched Robin Hood Men in Tights, but in the middle of that we took silly string and sprayed Dawne, our youth leader, then Ronnie, the Jon Reynolds, then Emily Hawing, and they sprayed me, which was totally uncalled for and Jessie Claeys (spelling?) was there, but she didn't shake her silly string enough so it came out in a powder or something, not stringy at all, which pissed every one off and she didn't like help clean up, she wouldn't even go get her own god damn pillow.

anyway i was woken up by ronnie and jon being asses and then i had to eat, pack, get dressed for vacation bible school, and set up my booth for vacation bible school in ten minutes. and then it got even better, i had virtually no kids at my booth, not even to finish or pick up their weaving, and i got heckled by little kids because i was the friend of the guy who denied Jesus three times (Peter if any of you are curious) it is really hard to get heckled by little kids that know that i don't really hate Jesus, but my character does, it is hard enough to be a Jesus hater without being heckled by 6 year olds. but i did get to by the Jerusalem Marketplace Music CD, i know it is music for kids, but it is cute and i liked it so i spend 5 dollars on it. i came home cause my sister wouldn't let me go and look at and pet the animals :-( so i went home and it must have been drive as slowly as possible and piss off amanda day or something cause i got behind the slowest cars on my way home. blah. that sucked.

when i got home my mom wanted to run to SRJC in Petaluma, but my sister threw a fit saying "i'm hungry, i'm tired, i just want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a nap" well so was i, she did not need to take it out on us, just because ronnie was an ass and a bottom-less pit and she dawdled in getting out of bed and getting dressed. so she didn't get to eat, also it is called a phone call someone to bring something for her to eat, it isn't that hard. and she could have come over to my booth for 10 seconds at any point in the day to get some freaking almonds. anyway so she like sat on me, my mom started freaking yelling at me for something she needs to do. it was just not good, i started crying, which was kinda a relief cause i've been feeling like a need a good cry for a while now, but i haven't been able to. but then i like stubbed my toe on a chair really hard and started crying again. caitlin kept turning my music off when ever i was listening to it, that pissed me off, and was probably the reason i started crying when ppl were yelling at me, i can usually hold it together, but it is easier if there is music going, also i don't get road rage when i have the radio on, so basically music keeps me sane, which is why i almost always have some music on.

i talked to various people throughout the day. debi came over and i saw and helped her name a baby rat so that was fun, but after she left i got my ETS scores back and i got 150 on English and 50 in math. the cutoff for English was supposed to be 151, so that pissed me off, but i still get to take a normal level English class, but i have to retake algebra. blarg. oh and i'm taking like 6 classes when my mom said i should take like 4, but i still need 15 units a semester in order to graduate on time and some of my 6 classes are only like 1 unit like my dance class and i have 3 classes that the units amount to 5 units total, but i need all of them and they come in a package deal or something. it just sucked

i was trying to find some place to stay in Chico with my mom for orientation, but since a lot of people had to be evacuated because of the fires, all of the hotels are full. so that really sucked.

oh and during the game night for my youth group jessie like didn't know anything about any of the cards. she couldn't even pronounce chameleon. seriously it made me want to curl up in a little ball and cry for the future of America. ronnie actually hit himself over the head w/ a DVD case so hard that it broke. so there were good parts and bad parts, but as in almost all aspects of life, the bad outweigh the bad. oh and you can bet your ass i'll be praying tonight, for patience for tomorrow, for hopefully a better day tomorrow, and yeah just better all i around i hope. God Bless you all. i just realized that in order for God to come through sometimes and prove that he does love you, but he will challenge you, he has to give you a crappy day. that is part of life and part of God's love. he will never throw something your way that you can't over come!

No comments: