Sunday, July 6, 2008

help?

I'm so stressed out right now. i can't even place why, i keep blaming it on stuff that never used to bother me. like work and school stuff, maybe my mom's stress is contagious. maybe it's all just piling up, that and i have no idea where my summer's gone, i only have about 11 days left! i have to pack for college, learn how to ride my bike and then figure out how to get it to chico, i haven't been to the gym in ages, or water aerobics in ages either. i was writing yesterday and instead of making me feel better like it usually does, i got all depressed. my mom's all in my face about financial aid when she didn't check her financial situation til now and all the financial aid applications for chico were due in may. and she keeps going on about how i need my costume and i got everything out and she said we'd do it after show was over and then she started watching something else. i just don't know what to do about her!!!! some times i think her having kids was a bad idea, but then i wouldn't be here and i wouldn't have learned what not to do when i have my own kids. so yeah silver lining with that. argh i'll post more later, when i actually know what is going on!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

okay.

take a deep breath.

everything is going to be okay.

relax.

Caity said...

in response to your comment -- yes, i am reading sophies world. it's interesting. this is stuff i've been curious about since i was little; it's neat to see how others have approached the world and its mysteries.