Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i hate people....

girls mainly, but yeah. i went to get my laundry, thinking "oh its been 45 minutes the dryer should be done and i can get my laundry." well i went to get my laundry, and it was out of the dryer on top of a washer and it was still soaking wet! and there were two girls, one said "do you think i can start taking my laundry out yet?" there was still 35 minutes on the timer, i was thinking "your clothes aren't going to be dry after 10 minutes." gah! i think she took my clothes out of the dryer and put hers in, but i don't like want to draw conclusions, but if my clothes were in there for the entire 45 minutes, they wouldn't still be soaking wet, MAYBE damp, but yeah usually not even that. i'm venting, and i dont even know if i have any reason to be mad, but i'm still annoyed cause now i have to wait for them to be done and spend another $1.25 for the dryer, again! *grumbles* it is still REALLY, REALLY annoying, ok i need to calm down now, thank God i have dancing tonight, that always cheers me up. *sigh* *annoyance*

5 comments:

Caity said...

that is irritating!!!
and thanks for the quote :)

Christine said...

I'm glad our washing and drying is free...but the dryer takes over an hour to finish, which is kind of lame.

Manda Panda said...

yeah i spent a $1.25 and only used 27 minutes of it, grrrrr, so i hope someone's happy cause they just got 18 minutes free

Nathan said...

dude.
dryer drama sucks.

Our dryers only cost a dollar.
it's pretty cool.

You could always sit down there, if you're worried about it. take a snack and some books or something. I'm sure people do it all the time.

Manda Panda said...

well i usually do just sit up there, and read or something, but i had other stuff to do that required internet, which i can't do with out my Ethernet cord. so thats the only reason why i didn't sit up there with my laundry or a movie or something like i usually do