Tuesday, October 21, 2008

venting time

i can't deal with it anymore, having a roommate sucks. its not even like she's a horrible person or anything, its just when she has people in here being loud when i'm like trying to sleep, even if you think they are asleep you should still be quiet!! i may be a deep sleeper, but i do get woken up by some things, like trains, and drunk roommates. most of the time she isn't home, she's like "studying" or hanging out with other people or at class and when she is home she's asleep, which kinda bothers me cause she gets mad at me when i wake her up on accident and i'm not even being that loud, like today, i was talking to my MOM on the phone and she's all like "can you, like, leave? i know i'm not exactly quiet at night, but i'm trying to sleep." and she was being all snippy, i just gave her a look and walked out, i was like whispering into the phone!! then like a couple minutes later i came back in and got ready for my dance midterm since i needed to dress up and look nice, i didn't even try and be quiet. what really pissed me off was that one of her friends came in and woke her up on purpose and she was all like "oh yeah give me like two minutes" or something. i was fuming! i want to like change rooms, but like i'm like too stubborn, and i'm pretty sure she is too. cause i know there are some things that annoy her about me. most of the time, she's fine, we get along okay. like yesterday, she said she'd try and go to my choir concert!! how sweet is that? she's never been that nice to me so far this year, and on her birthday, since she was sick and i wanted to be nice, i got her a t-shirt for her teddy bear and a singing birthday card. so at least her mom likes me! haha. it is mainly small things about her that bother me, but they tend to build up until i explode.

No comments: